Open Accessibility Menu
Hide

Diagnostic & Medical Clinic | Thomasville

  • Category: Medical Clinic

About This Location

Diagnostic and Medical Clinic (DMC) is the largest private multi-specialty clinic in the state and has provided quality healthcare to our community for more than 70 years. Our physicians care for a wide range of specialties.

Our History

Grady Segrest, M.D., opened the Diagnostic & Medical Clinic in 1949. The original clinic was located on Government Street near the Oakleigh Garden District. As the practice grew, John Moss, M.D.; Henry Gewin, M.D. and Bill Atkinson joined Dr. Segrest. Later on, Dr. Segrest became the chief of medical staff at Mobile Infirmary, and in 1968, Martin Lester, M.D., opened his practice at Diagnostic & Medical Clinic. The clinic moved to the Mobile Infirmary campus in 1991, and as the senior partner of the group, Dr. Lester remains an integral part of the clinic's relationship with Mobile Infirmary.