Women'sBest is a community outreach program designed exclusively for women to empower, educate and encourage them to take care of their health at every decade of their lives—from pre-childbirth to post-menopausal.
Programs include a variety of health screenings, seminars, wellness activities and special events. Women’sBest presents an annual wellness conference and holiday luncheon each fall. Women'sBest also hosts an annual Great Expectations event for expectant mothers, new mothers and hope-to-be mothers that features pediatricians to answer questions, a maternity fashion show, retail vendors, door prizes and birth center tours.
2012 Great Expectations Mobile Infirmary
2012 Great Expectations Thomas Hospital
2012 "Just Us Girls" Event
Membership benefits include:
- Educational seminars and programs;
- Free and low-cost health screenings;
- Discounts from area retailers;
- Complimentary subscription to quarterly BEST magazine;
- E-newsletter of upcoming programs and events;
- Discounts at all Infirmary Health fitness centers;
- Complimentary fitness program for expectant mothers;
- Travel Club.
Register for Women'sBest online.