Industrial Medical Clinic is the leading occupational health program on the Gulf Coast with three clinics and medical staff solely dedicated to providing work-related healthcare. We offer a comprehensive 24-hour network treatment program to take care of employers’ occupational and industrial medicine needs. Industrial Medical Clinic is the only local provider solely dedicated to occupational medicine.
Among are services are:
- 24-hour injury care
- Pharmacy services
- Laboratory services
- Digital X-ray
- Electronic medical records
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Case management
- Extensive physician referral network
- Attending physician’s report with work status
- Modified duty program assessment and compliance
- Communication to employer and/or insurance company
At each of our three convenient locations, we offer physical exams; testing and evaluation for drugs, alcohol, vision, respirator, hazardous material, bloodborne pathogens and tuberculosis; vaccinations; and rehabilitation services for job-related injuries.
Click here to visit our website.