The priceless gift
Dedicated volunteers provide care and compassion to our patients and an invaluable service to Infirmary Health.
- Provide little "extras" such as meal-tray favors or baby items for new moms.
- Provide directions to visitors and families or escort them to unfamiliar areas.
- Obtain patient condition information.
- Staff information desks.
How to volunteer
To volunteer at any of our facilities call the individual facilities:
- Infirmary West: 251-660-5582
- Mobile Infirmary: 251-435-2187
- North Baldwin Infirmary: 251-580-1740
- Thomas Hospital: 251-279-1686
Infirmary Hospice Care also seeks volunteers to provide in-home assistance to terminally ill patients and their families. For more information, fill out an application or call the volunteer coordinator at 251-450-3280.